Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Homemade Peanut Butter Cups



So sweet. So addicted.
I couldn't expect to love such a sweet chocolate in Japan.
It happened to me to know this super yummy bites when I had been in north America.
Now I got easy recipe on my own.
Trips to the foreign countries always give me new world.




**Homemade Peanut Butter Cups recipe**

12 muffin size tins

300g semisweet chocolate
100mL heavy cream
unsalted peanut butter (chunky), softened
2 tbs unsalted butter, melted
2 tbs sugar
12 pieces graham cracker
some decoration stuff (I used raspberry powder and small decoration chocolate)

1. Put graham crackers in a plastic bag and crash them. Set aside.
2. Put sugar, softened unsalted peanut butter and melted butter into a bowl. Mix them.
3. Add graham crackers into the bowl. Combine them. Set aside.
4. Place paper liners into your muffin tins.
5. Put semisweet chocolate and heavy cream in a sauce pan on the low heat. Combine and make them well melted.
6. Pour melted chocolate into muffin tins. Place it in the freezer 10 minutes.
7. Pour peanut butter layer into the tins. Place it in the freezer 10 minutes.
8. Pour chocolate on top for third layer. Sprinkle some decoration chocolate or raspberry powder on top.
9. Place it in the freezer 10 minutes.



No comments:

Post a Comment