Sunday, October 2, 2016

Every day BENTO -Chinese Stir fried Veggie and Chicken


No more frozen food in my son's bento box.

I swear last week, but almost I break down. This challenge is my selfish one, not his favor.
I want keep doing this until he says something about non-frozen food bento. I am very curious about it whether he notices or not.

When I was young, my mom made bento for me without frozen food. There were few frozen food for bento as today, but she wanted to cook very homemade side dishes for me. I was so greatful. I don't know whether I was an idiot or not, which meant I remember I asked my mom to use frozen food for my bento. I said to her I wanted eat frozen food in my bento like my friends.
She was so kind she did my favor once a week.

When I ate bento with frozen food about 10 days ago at home, there was a reason, I noticed it was not good.
I realized my son eats this every day. That's why I started to make bento without frozen food. He has said nothing about it so far.

I know frozen food is very convenient when I make bento, but I don't want to eat it every day.
Hang in there.



*Chinese Stir fried Veggies and Chicken
rich oyster sauced taste

*Butter sauteed mashrooms
*Ketchaped sausages
*Fish sausage with cheese

No comments:

Post a Comment