Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Mini Victoria Sponge Cakes -vegan-



Cream and berries are perfect to enjoy cakes.
I was so happy to eat buttery sponge and sweet berries for my birthday when I was a kid. My family celebrated our birthdays with each favorite cakes, I asked my mom to bake this cake and my brother asked for chocolate cake.

Now I can bake amazing fluffy sponge cakes without eggs and butter. I am happy though my life.


**Mini Victoria Sponge Cakes -vegan- recipe**
12 mini muffin tins

100g pastry flour
3g baking powder
2 1/2 tbsp sugar
a pinch of salt
1 tbsp oil
120mL soy milk
vanilla extract
100mL soy cream
3 tbsp raspberry jam
Some powder sugar
Some fresh or frozen strawberries or raspberries

1. Mix pastry flour and baking powder in a big bowl.
2. Mix sugar, salt, oil, soy milk, vanilla extract in a another bowl.
3. Add 2. mixture into the 1.mixture little by little, and combine them.
4. Pour mixture into mini muffin tins.
5. Bake it in the preheated oven at 170°C for 14-15 minutes.
6. Cool down completely and cut in half.
7. Whisk soy cream and add raspberry jam.
8. Decorate mini sponge cakes with soy cream, powder sugar and berries.


No comments:

Post a Comment