Saturday, October 15, 2016

MARUKAME and Kona's Coffee in Osaka -Udon and Pancakes-



Udon is popular food in Japan. I love it, and miss it when I can't eat for long time.
When I was in Canada, I cooked once, and my friend had a sip of soup, and said, " This is awesome soup but talking of noodle, I prefer ICHIBAN to udon."
ICHIBAN is ramen.

Now Udon is trending overseas. So happy to hear that.
Marukame UDON, Japanese udon restaurant group,  is opened  in Hawaii, and other udon Japanese udon restaurants are also opened in United States.
http://www.toridollusa.com/

MARUKAME UDON is famous in Japan, and this company's food business has been wide spread more than that. Udon, Ramen, Tenpura, Yakisoba and Pancakes, they are a kind of Japanese flour food business. That company's name is Toridoll.
http://www.toridoll.com/en/

We have Hawaiian Pancake Cafes in Japan, just several cafe in Japan, luckly in Osaka.
I visited there last week. It is opened first a few years ago, still packed with many people.
When you go around Neyagawa city in Osaka, enjoy this pancakes of udon company☆
Talking about Marukame Udon, we have lots of restaurants here.



Tiramisu Pancakes


Abocado humberg and Pancakes
 

Eggs benedict pancakes


No comments:

Post a Comment