Monday, October 10, 2016

Every day BENTO -Satsuma-age Don-




I thought mom's struggle of bento menu for kids every day was only in Japan. Now it has spread over the world. We can find online "how to make bento for school or work", "everyday my vegan lunch", and more.
I am very happy to share bento menu with people all over the world.
In my case, when I have nothing in my fridge for main bento menu, I make Donburi. It is any dishes on rice.

First of all, probably on Friday, "Oh, I have nothing today in my fridge, ok, I make Donburi."
Next Thursday, "Oh, Nothing in the fridge, ok, I'm gonna make Donburi this week as last week."
And then, next Monday, "I am tired because it is Monday, ok I make Donburi. It is easy to cook."

That is my style.




*Satsuma-age Don
 Satsuma- age is a fried fishcake. Simmer Satsuma-age with soysauce, mirin, sugar and some onion and fluffy egg.

*Sauteed enoki mushroom bacon
*Simmerd veggies
*Asparagus with sesame and miso sauce

No comments:

Post a Comment