Saturday, July 16, 2016

Abusolutely delicious Japanese white bread



I got a loaf of white bread from my sister which was selected one of the best white bread in Japan.

http://nogaminopan.com/     (Japanese)

This is so delicious without butter, jam, even toasted. Very fluffy.

I thought white bread is same in every country before I knew other country's bread because bread culture came from them. In fact, I realized when I went to Canada, it was totally different.

I couldn't find white bread like Japanese fluffy and thick.
I couldn't find bakery like Japanese various kind of meal bread like curry buns. I just found very thin white bread,buns or pastries.

It has been so popular to bake bread at home using bread machine since years.
Put all ingredients in the bread machine, we can eat fresh out of like an oven next morning. What this machine is great is we can bake so many kinds of bread not only white bread, but also pastries.

I sometimes dream about foreign oven like big and huge gas power, but is impossible in here, and baking bread is usually tough amd tale a long time to make, so that's why bread machine is getting popular here.
I want to have one in the future.





Love honey toast☆





Tearing off this loaf of bread is best way to taste!


Here is one more special. Curry bread.

  

This is deep fried bread which has curry inside.
It is so good.  Crispy outside, thin bread dough, and amazing curry paste inside.

http://www.sunny-side.co.jp/   (Japanese)



If I hava a chance to drop by here, I want to get other kinds of bread.

No comments:

Post a Comment