Saturday, July 23, 2016

Anime Figure - Otaku Culture-

    

Every month I go to Nipponbashi in Osaka, usually go to Hotel Hillarys on Sakaisuji St. to get my nails done. When I arrived Nipponbashi Sta., go down the street, on the way there is a huge shop for anime figure.

I already knew the shop, I am not interested in the kind stuff like that, though, but I was looking around the shop yesterday, I noticed there were so many foreigners around the shop. Taking picture with a big anime figure in front of the shop, young people were getting into the shop one after another.

That seemed so weird for me. I just didn't know here is famous spot for tourists.
This was electric appliances, especially second hand shop decades ago.
Now there are much foreigners than Japanese here. That means tourists pick up accommodation, sightseeing area or shopping spots around here probably it is very reasonable and convenient because Nipponbashi is close to Nanba.

If you have a chance to visit Osaka, come here.
http://jungle-scs.co.jp/sale/    (Japanese)
You can enjoy Japanese culture, and reasonable stay in Hotels around Nipponbashi.



When I came back to home, I found a figure. A little shocked.
 My son is Otaku? I believe not.





but looking carefully, this girl is so cute, "Kawaii" !

No comments:

Post a Comment