Thursday, July 14, 2016

NCIS Season13 ep.23 "Dead Letter"



NCIS season13 finale was on TV in May, but in Japan we can watch it on next Thursday. I will be frustrated whole next 7 days.... no, I have been since May even though I know the story. I couldn't help checking the ending of this season on internet.

So, I watched episode23 last night. 
In the beginning a FBI agent Tobias Fornell was shot in Gibbs's home, but he survived at the end. I am happy to see his daughter Emily's smile because she is growing up beautifully these days.I didn't want Fornell gone.

Anyway, the point I concern about is Tony DiNozzo for sure. He is leaving in last episode. I miss him so much but not like Ziva David. 
DiNozzo is definitely indispensable in NCIS for 13 years, so I wonder how Gary Glasberg handle this next episode. Is it possible new characters a cool MI6 agent guy and an intimidating FBI woman agent in episode 23 last night will be main? I'll see...
I want write about Tony and Ziva more but it is better next week.

NCIS is amazing drama even though producer made a trailer of popular main characters' death. First of all, Caitlin, and next was Jenny Shepard, Marc, so many good people were killed by NCIS producer without hesitate. Last week, even Tom Morrow. I liked him. However, I have had a blast for 13 years, which means producers and story are awosome.

We can watch NCIS on FOX or other channels every day including past seasons.
I watch season9 from the early morning and afternoon as much as I can, season 3 and season 11 at night every day. I have had a TV life like this for a few years. My family must be disgusted to see me and I think so by myself. I know I am too crazy about NCIS.

I haven't got over Ziva's loss, and possible Tony's as well.
How can I manage this sad feeling from next week? I hope to get it from American senior by 2 months.

No comments:

Post a Comment