Friday, July 22, 2016

Tony with Tali - NCIS Season13 ep.24 "Family First"-



It was a sad final but Tony decided to leave NCIS for Tali.
This is not bad. 
This is departure for Tony and Tali.

I found this ending is good or bad, right or wrong on SNS.
I think whole story was good. We could see the different part of Tony's character. Surprisingly we could see Tony's dad's impressing words for Tony. Also Gibbs is making a new team which means new family. We can expect next season story.




"Family first" is Ducky's word in the episode, I was impressed at this moment.
I remember other an American drama.
"La Femme Nikita" has similar ending as well. An agent left the agency behind his lover because his son in the ending. This was also so sad story ending but good drama.
I can tell about this drama later.
In Japan, it is possible to say "Job first".
Especially for 50-60 years old businessman in here.
When I was young, maybe I would have said that. I now changed to say "family first".

It is strong-willed, and thoughtful word.







Good bye Tony☆

No comments:

Post a Comment