Sunday, July 3, 2016

Long for Cherry Pie



I am not big baker of pie.
Baking cherry pie is huge event for me.

The reason I baked cherry pie is just because I had a chance to make it.
Cherry season has come and I saw Agent Cooper on tube last week.


In '90s Twin Peaks was explosively popular.
At this time, we couldn't watch US drama as much as moment before, so Twin peaks has a kind of charismatic popularity among its funs.

Agent Cooper loved Cherry pie in episodes, and I was so curious about this cherry pie.
Cherry pie attracted me at this time so much.
That is similar to a kind of longing for going to United States. That was huge dream for me. Most of Americans hearing of this, they probably would make fun of me and say,
"Just a pie! Make it and eat it."
but in Japan we could not find cherry pie in pastry shop at that time. I remmber that I thought this is the big difference between Japan and America.


I am eating put ice cream on cherry pie. So good for sure.
This was a taste of my old dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment