Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Canada Day treats



I baked red velvet cupcakes for tomorrow , July 1st, Canada Day.
It is easy to make but little bit hard to find nice recipe because not so popular here.
I can imagine everyone likes this cupcake. but why not all bakery don't have it...
Recent years finally, I can find red velvet in cakeshops sometimes.

This time I searched internet to get recipe from US.
While I was baking, I realized that I should put so much food colour in a bowl.
Wow wow... that is ... just surprising. Maybe this is reason it took so long time to be popular in Japan ? We didn't use vivid colour in baking at home so far, red, blue, etc.

Red velvet reminds me Canada!
Also, baked maple leaf cookies, put maple leaf flag for making dessert table.
Yes, looking Canadian☆

I am emotionally involved in Canada. I will talk about it later.

No comments:

Post a Comment