Monday, June 20, 2016

Blueberry Cheesecake



Chessecake is the king of homemade cake for me.
It's not first cake in my life but probably second, or third,
anyway a little bit special because looking fancy and easy to make. The taste is good for sure.

When I was a kid, I believed Morozoff was the best.
I went to shopping with mom, sometimes took a break at a coffee shop,
that was Morozoff coffee shop. I remember this was the part of going out with my mom. Now we can see lots of old or middle-aged women in Morozoff, so I guess that having coffee in here a sort of popular among people decades ago.

And then, it was getting normal to make a cheesecake at home.
I made cheesecake very often, sometimes gave my friends as a gift.

I made blueberry cheesecake yesterday. I thinlk this is the change of my cheesecake history because never combined with blueberry before.
Of course, I use blueberry jam side of cake as as sweet sauce, but didn't use blueberries fruit in recent years. Maybe blueberries is a little bit expensive in Japan comparing other fruits and other countries.

Anyway,this cake is good☆ 
I enjoy making and eating blueberry cheesecake.

**Blueberry Cheesecake recipe**

favorite cookies ( I used OREO)
melting unsalted butter
150g cream cheese
30g granulated sugar
1 1/2 cup blueberries
1 tsp lemon juice
1 cup heavy cream
8g powdered gelatin with 1cup water

Make cookies crumble and add butter, put them in to cake pan. Push dough into bottom of cake pan hard. Sit it in the fridge.
Combine softened cream cheese and sugar.
Put blueberries, lemon juice and heavy cream into blender and mix them well.
and then combine with cheese mixture.
Mix the mixture and gelatin water and pour to the cake pan.
Sit them in the fridge for 2 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment