Thursday, June 2, 2016

"The Choice"



All I love in this movie is filming location.
I've never been to North Carolina, but Nicolas Sparks films always make me imagine as if I were in such a beautiful place.

I found this site!
https://www.visitnc.com/story/12-ways-to-experience-the-choice-in-real-life
Could be the next place to go.... or not.  I often put off  to go to the places I really want to visit, don't know why. Maybe just save the best for last.

And also love the story for Travis and Gabby for sure.
Everyone has "the Choice" sometimes in their life.
They want to have better one, and most of them have a right choice in real, but I always have some regrets later after I chose.
I wonder that I am a critical person...?

I have one more part in this movie to love.
Doggies are so cute☆

No comments:

Post a Comment