Saturday, June 25, 2016

Middle Easten Rice Pudding



I found that rice pudding is so good more than I expected.
Actually, I don't remeber I had it in the past, so probably I did'n t use to the taste of it.

However my family didn't like it. he was very honest, and said,
" I challenged to eat so hard, but could eat just 3 tsp."

So funny.
He didn't have to try hard. It's just a pudding.
I am always greatful for him to eat my homemade desserts because sometimes dessets could be main dish for dinner that day. It happens a lot.

Anyway, I wonder rice pudding is not so popular in Japan. Of course we have recepi. but, I think we have reasons it is not popular dessert.

The reasons are
Rice should be meal,
Rice should not be sweet,
Rice pudding tastes like sweet rice porridge, porridge should not be sweet.
etc.


Eventually, I had to eat all rice pudding I made.  but it is OK.
I sprinkled lots of pistachio and almond.
That was awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment