Friday, June 24, 2016

【Help Me】I wanna eat Kunafa?



If someone know this, please show me how to eat.
I can't read Arabic at all.

I want to make kunafa, Arabic sweet, but it is hard to get ingredients even know how to make it. I've never had kunafa before, but one day I knew it on internet, and that looked so good. I decided I was going to make it.
Melting cheese, smell like butter, and soaked it in hot sweet syrup, seemed very yummy, but still don' t know what is kunfa like noodle...? I can't imagine.

And then, I asked to get kunafa like this noodle to my sister, who lived in the middle eastern country. She didn't know neither, but got it in the supermarket and gave me.

She said, "This is kunafa maybe, or maybe not."

So......, of course I tried to make Arabic sweet.
But....., I couldn't. looking different comparing to one I searched on internet.



Noodlelike was gone into butter after baked in the oven.
I screwed it...


I know my sister is very kind.
She is very helpful all the time.
But this time she might have misunderstand...??
Anyway what is this, and how to use or eat..??




If someone knows, could you explain kunafa and this for me ?

No comments:

Post a Comment