Saturday, August 6, 2016

"A Mighty Heart"



**story**

A journalist Mariane Pearl searches her missing husband Daniel, who is also a journalist, in Pakistan. Despite of a frantic investigation with government even though Mariane is pregnant, she has to know difficult result.


I watched "A Mighty Heart" , this film was released about ten year ago, based on a true story.
Angelina Jolie played as a leading actress in this film, she was already strong and tough lady at this moment. Probably as a role, but I think her strongness shows her own.

This film has no exciting or nervous peak. Whole the story stream was simple view as a case. I guess this film was based on a true story so it is like documentary film. I felt sometimes rough camera work, maybe on purpose.


In the last part,I was thinking if I were she, how I would handle this situation.
How could I confirm my husband was killed? Could I watch the video?
How would I tell my son about his father in the future?

I like films in which has strong, powerful, smart, and having a faith woman.



No comments:

Post a Comment