Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Trip to Melbourne - miscellaneous



Last day in Melbourne.
I had a little more time until checking out my hotel. I got up early to go Queen Victoria Market. Fortunately it was close to my hotel.



Sun rise was around 7: 30 am. Still dark, but many people including local came to the market for shopping groceries. Half of shops or cafe were stll closed.
Looking around in the market was always fun.  I bought macadamia nuts, had breakfast, got cheese for souvenirs for family.




This was my last breakfast in Melbourne.
Seems famous shop, but no waiting people, sometime business man got this tasty hotdogs with tons of sauerkraut.

Bratwurst Shop & Co  http://www.qvm.com.au/shops-and-stalls/bratwurst-shop-co/


I was done my suitcase packing, checked out hotel. I took Skybus to the airport. 
I transited at Kuala Lumpur, finally got to Japan. It was busy and tough trip.

However, my trip is always fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment