Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Beautiful spot and new explore in Osaka -Osaka Castle Park-

  this is from the bridge called "Gokuraku-bashi".


I have chances to go to Osaka castle park quite a lot because I live in Osaka city and Osaka castle is placed in the middle of business area in Osaka city.
However, I walk around there only a few times in a year, in March, April and November of beautiful flower season.




Unusually I walked though on the way back to home on weekday, I was super surprised. More than about 90% foreigner tourists there. I saw two Japanese family and couple.

When I think about it, this is good place to know Osaka, history, samurai, and enjoy the walking.
I just felt odd. Feeling like that I am in other country but have a familiar sight. I was asked to take photos for tourists many times in the park yesterday. Funniest thing was I took so many photos for me there.




This is from the top of castle(called Tenshukaku). So beautiful, it was sun down time.




This is from the bridge(called Osakajoshinbashi).



This short cut was not bad.  Short cut means walking though the park without taking trains. I usually take trains because my house and bussiness area are on the diagonal position.
I recommend to go Osaka castle park when my friends comes to Osaka. This is nice to walk around here.

http://osakacastlepark.jp/foreinger/english.html


There are some other photos when I visited.

Plum blooming season in early March.



Budding green leaves season in early May. From the restraunt at the top of TWIN21in Kyobashi.




Lovely season in autumn leaves in the end of November.

 


I want to take Aqua Bus. looking nice☆
http://suijo-bus.osaka/



No comments:

Post a Comment