Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Trip to Melbourne - One day trip to Great Ocean Road



On second day in Melbourne, I went to Great Ocean Road by bus tour. This is an aim I came to Melbourne this time.
Not rainy day, but cloudy. Weather is important to enjoy a trip.  Bus driver told us always shower in here, don't need to worry about it.

I know summer is best season to enjoy, but about thirty people were in a bus tour. It takes three hours for one way and take a break on the way, so very tight schedule. The driver is funny guy, and guides us with historical and funny talk.



This is a road map. We are going to drive a coast until Port Cambell and come back on forest road.



  

On the way to road, we had a morning tea time with cake. This made us warm for cold day.
We started to drive again to Great ocean road, took a break on some nice view points, actually it was very long road. I enjoyed window view as much as I can.
I love window view from a car or train. Nothing to think about, no phone, no talking with people or no reading just watching outside. Outside view makes me be calm and relax all the time. I love this time and sometime need it because escaping from the daily life.

     

We had one hour lunch break at Apollo Bay. Small peaceful town, so we felt easy to have lunch. There were many small shops, cafe or restaurants besides main street. I enjoyed walking around street, seaside after lunch.

  

Twelve Apostles is main break point. Many visitors were there to take pictures walking.
Getting windy, so wild here.


















   

Loch and Gorge and Gibsons Steps is break points.
The driver gave us about thirty minutes at each points. Getting off or getting on the bus was a little hard, but I wanted walking outside so I really enjoy this.

Last points was Port Cambell.



The sound of wave was so pleasant. I never realize this before. I am a kind of moutain person. Green trees, grasses or forests makes me relax. Now I can understand to feel the sea and the sky for a long time.

We came back to Melbourne around 7:30.  Great Oceans Road tour is over.
I want to go again sometime to feel that sea breeze.
I want to go again sometime to take someone to feel together.

No comments:

Post a Comment