Saturday, August 6, 2016

Fruits Jello -vegan-



Simple and easy to make!
Jelly is the most popular dessert in summer. Recently in Japan, water jelly is getting popular among people who want to go on a diet.

Water jelly is made without sugar, just put favorite fruits in water and make it harden with gelatin. But if you are vegan, you don't eat gelatin, so use agar.

Today, I made tons of jelly. I didn't intended this amount first. I cooked liquid ingredient too much with mistake of measurement. However, eventually looking party time.

I used agar and sugar because when I use only agar and water, could make lump of agar.

**Fruits Jello recipe**
8inch Kouglof mold

1000cc water
20g agar
90g granulated sugar

you can use favorite fruits in jelly. I used frozen mixberries(blueberries, strawberries, rasberries).

I made jello with 2 mold, which means made this recipe as twice.
One has 200g mixberries with kouglof mold, the other has 4 kiwi.
And then I have liquid ingredients lefover , so made more mango one with jello cups.


Mix with agar and sugar in a dry bowl very well.
Put water in a sauce pan, and add dry ingredients little by little while you are mixing.
Simmer for a while more than one minute.
Put fruits in bottom of mold, pour liquid ingredients in the mold.
Cool it down for a while.


I crushed my kiwi jello and decorated  in a glass.




No comments:

Post a Comment