Thursday, August 25, 2016

Rich Pudding Cake



Once a year or two years I make rich custard pudding without guilty.
I tried to get healthy food recent years, but not every day. In my opinion, I need take balance to take food and this is on my responsibility.
I go to see a doctor when I am sick and take medication. Speaking of food into my body, I decide daily food control on my own even if I can get doctor or nutrician's advice.

I also wanna get a nice response from my family about daily meal or dessert requests as much as I can.
To keep good family healthcare, get family smile first.

**pudding cake recipe**
For about 18cm cake pan
Today I used smaller square pan and small cup

<caramel>
50g granulated sugar
1 tbsp water
2 tbsp hot water

<pudding custard>
6 eggs
500 ml milk
70g sugar
vanilla extract

<sponge base>
70g flour
50g sugar
2 eggs
25g butter

Blueberries and mint leaves for decoration.

1. Prepare to cake pan. Put melting butter inside of cake pan.

Make caramel;
1. Put water and sugar into sauce pan and warm it. When it turns light brown, add hot water. Watch out burning. Pour caramel into a cake pan.

Make custard;
1. Warm sugar and milk into a sauce pan until sugar dissolve. Don't boil them. Break eggs in a bowl and add warm milk. Mix them thoroughly.
2. Strain custard through a strainer twice. Add vanilla extract.
3. Pour custard into the cake pan.

Make sponge base;
1. Beat eggs with sugar in a bowl until it turns white and thick.
2. Add flour and mix them quietly.
3. Add melting butter into the bowl and mix them.
4. Pour sponge base ingredients into the cake pan. Spongebase could be floated.

Bake pudding;
1. Preheat oven at 170°.
2. Boil water.
3. Bake pudding cake in baking sheet with hot water in the oven for 35-40 minutes.
4. Cool it down and place in the fridge for a few hours.
5. Flip over the cake on the plate to serve.



No comments:

Post a Comment