Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Soymilk Brownies -vegan-



Every time I baked brownies, I thought how to make it tasty.
Baking brownies is not difficult, so which means anyone could bake same taste.
I want to be creative, fun to eat, so sometimes change kinds of flour or sugar or some ingredients.

Today I bake in vegan way. No cow milk, no egg, no butter, no heavy cream.
However, if you I don't mind vegan way, I could change to sweetener to honey, or add rum. I tried to change to be healthy and tasty. I am not paticular about vegan.

And then I put salty macadamia inside. This is a kind of spice of this brownies!



** Soymilk Brownies recipe**

1 cup all purpose flour
1/2 cup rice flour
1/3 cup cocoa powder
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/4 cup maplesyrup
2/3 cup soymilk
1 tbsp coconut oil (vegetable oil)
1/2 cup macadamia nuts (favorite nuts)
1/2 cup dried blueberries (favorite dried fruits)

sugar powder for decoration

Mix with dry ingredients in a bowl.
Mix with liquid ingredients in another bowl.
Put together dry and liquid ingredients.
Add nuts and dried fruits.
Put your baking pan and bake in the preheated 180° oven for about 25minutes.
Cool it down and sprinkle with powder sugar.

No comments:

Post a Comment